SPS Commissioning Engineer (m/f)
Full time |Austria, Graz, Hart bei Graz
The KNAPP Group provides intelligent automation solutions production and distribution from a single source.
What drives us is our passion for developing new solutions for the ever-evolving demands in production and logistics. Günther Knapp, our company founder, was already an inventor and visionary, so innovation is truly part of our company DNA. We follow our motto as we innovate – making complexity simple. Providing easy, efficient, safe and economical technologies and automation solutions for the entire value creation chain is our goal.
- In the beginning of a commissioning project, you will prepare for your assignment at the Hart / Graz location.
- To do this, you create SPS programs with Siemens to control our automated systems.
- You will then fly to our customers around the globe to install, configure and test on site.
- During the commissioning phase, you will support our customers with tests and training.
- Once back in Austria, you will finalise the project and hand it over to further departments for subsequent processing.
- You will work on the project with different departments and specialists from our international subsidiaries.
- You have a technical education with a focus on electrical engineering.
- You have solid knowledge of programming controls, ideally with Siemens.
- You are happy to travel internationally for 60% of the year (on average).
- Your English is fluent.
- You can cope well with stress, are flexible and cosmopolitan, and you have ahigh degree of customer orientation